Home > Career Opportunities
Career With Calibre Consulting
Calibre Consulting is young and growing company. We are looking for individuals who enjoy challenges and enable to work in a dynamic team environment. Whether you are an intern, college graduate or experienced professional looking to transition, we have positions in IT Services, Marketing and Sales. If you want to be part of our amazing team — we have an opening for that. Take a closer look.
Business Account Manager:
Our IT consulting division has an exciting opportunity for an IT Business Development Lead. The role is responsible for devising strategies to promote and sell technology consulting services to prospects and clients. This individual would serve as the liaison between a company and a client to ensure the requirements of the customers are met. They would also recommend and sell services to clients through presentations, written proposals and networking. The right candidate will stay current with technology market trends and seek opportunities for learning and development. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determining the needs of a customer and offering solutions that address those needs through MNP’s services
- Meet or exceed sales quotas
- Establish long-lasting relationships with clients
- Manage the Alberta sales territory to produce a customer base and to promote services
- Continuously stay up-to-date with current and forecasted technology market trends and products
- As the successful candidate, you will possess a minimum for 4 years progressive, proven experience selling technology consulting services within the Alberta market, ideally with technology or management consulting company. You will also have some experience as a practitioner in technology consulting delivery. You will have completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Management, MIS or Computer Science/ Engineering.
- Ability to close business deals successfully through excellent negotiation skills and an innovative and persuasive character
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to deal with a wide variety of client companies and customers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to explain technology consulting services and benefits in comparison to competing brands
- Organized, outgoing, energetic and confident
- Familiarity with sales statistics and establish sales potential
The Package: 100% commission based, flexible work schedules and free gym to use. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.