Home > Career Opportunities
Careers with Calibre Consulting
Calibre Consulting is a young and growing company. We are looking for individuals who enjoy challenges and enabled to work in a dynamic team environment. Whether you are an intern, college graduate or experienced professional looking to transition, we have positions in IT Services, Marketing and Sales. If you want to be part of our amazing team — we have an opening for that. Take a closer look.
Sales and Marketing:
We are looking for the right individual to fill a Sales/Marketing/Business Development position.
If you are looking to join a small but mighty team, in this entry/mid-level position, with advancements to grow as you generate more leads and increase our revenue stream.
You will be responsible for many facets of sales and marketing for a growing software development company.
Calibre Consulting Corp is seeking to ﬁll our sales and marketing position with an enthusiastic, career minded individual, with a strong work ethic and commitment. This position has responsibility for the many facets of the sales, marketing and planning effort including supporting sales goals, developing and extending various marketing programs, proposal presentations, social media.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and strong written communication skills
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Enthusiastic, career minded with a strong work ethic and commitment.
- Must be organized with great attention to detail.
- Business Minded
- Familiarity with Web/Mobile app development industry
- Advanced understanding and hands-on experience of all social media platforms and strategies
- Your analytical capabilities bring new and exciting ideas through creative promotions and campaigns.
- Looking for a team player, self-starter and focused on results and growth.
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook
- Professional attitude, building and retaining a strong B2B relationship with new and existing customers.
- Cold calls for business growth
- Inside and outside sales
- Maintain existing clients and add to clientele base
- Strong customer service orientated
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Keep management informed on analytics, reports and future plans.
- Experience with Word Press and search optimization and an understanding of Google algorithm
- Experience with email distributions and constant contacts systems.
- Coordinate newsletter, content planning and blog writing.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in related field
- 3-5 years of experience in business growth and development
- Content writing and blog postings for website updates
- Run and generate campaigns for our social medial platforms.
- Design campaigns around the data you track and analyze.
- Design and execute advertising brochures, flyers and company product promotions.
- Conduct market research, compile, and update as needed to support strategic decision making.
- Having a desire to grow with us and help us take our company to the next level.
- Help out on other tasks when needed.
- Business development background and fully understand inbound marketing methodology and online marketing, website optimization, social media, and the internet.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Salary: 42k Annually Plus commission
Business Account Manager:
Our IT consulting division has an exciting opportunity for an IT Business Development Lead. The role is responsible for devising strategies to promote and sell technology consulting services to prospects and clients. This individual would serve as the liaison between a company and a client to ensure the requirements of the clients are met. They would also recommend and sell services to clients through presentations, written proposals and networking. The right candidate will stay current with technology market trends and seek opportunities for learning and development. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determining the needs of a customer and offering solutions that address those needs.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas
- Establish long-lasting relationships with clients
- Manage the Alberta sales territory to produce a customer base and to promote services
- Continuously stay up-to-date with current and forecasted technology market trends and products
- As the successful candidate, you will possess a minimum for 4 years progressive, proven experience selling technology consulting services within the Alberta market, ideally with technology or management consulting company. You will also have some experience as a practitioner in technology consulting delivery. You will have completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Management, MIS or Computer Science/ Engineering.
- Ability to close business deals successfully through excellent negotiation skills and an innovative and persuasive character
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to deal with a wide variety of client companies and customers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to explain technology consulting services and benefits in comparison to competing brands
- Organized, outgoing, energetic and confident
- Familiarity with sales statistics and establish sales potential
The Package: 100% commission based, flexible work schedules and free gym to use. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.